cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status BMLK is active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Guru's

while releasing the Project and WBS system thrown an error message as below: SYSTEM STATUS BMLK is ACTIVE. why its coming? from where its coming? whats the conditions are helps to come this status? if its assigned by system how we can remove this status or how we can eliminate this status? Its very crucial issue and its impacts on my business. Please help me to avoid this problem. I referred previous issues relevant to budget management locked but no one can not give the exact solution.

i thank so much to all of you people for giving the solution to this problem. Your help push me upwards.

regards

jalu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check where the status is set. Whether its on the WBS or on the Project Definition and follow the steps mentioned below,

In CJ20N select the Project definition/WBS, click on Edit - Status - Unlock - Budget. I am assuming that this status has been manually set and not influenced by some user status.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think System will not stop to Release the project when BMLK is active. It will stop only changes in Budget.

with regards

M Umapathy