Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error _message_state

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

hi guys I am getting below error in my custom application. earlier it was working fine. any clues>?

The following error text was processed in the system SWD : Address invalid 
The error occurred on the application server swdev_SWD_00 and in the work process 0 . 
The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE 
The ABAP call stack was: 
Method: ONACTIONSENDTOAPPROVAL of program /1BCWDY/LZW6LZYYESH2S54IR4DM==CP
Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/LZW6LZYYESH2S54IR4DM==CP
Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP
Method: IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE of program CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP
Method: DO_HANDLE_ACTION_EVENT of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP
Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP
Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP
Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

What can I do? 
If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SWD in transaction ST22. 
If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server swdev_SWD_00 in transaction SM21. 
If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server swdev_SWD_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. 
If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator. 

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: SW_PORTAL -l: E -s: SWD -i: swdev_SWD_00 -w: 0 -d: 20111202 -t: 114506 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: Address invalid 

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error 
Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sana,

Can you paste the error code what you are getting in ST22.

Regards,

Simi A M

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys

Any clues ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checekd it in debugging.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I checked in debugging.

In this application i have used 'BAPI_TRIP_CREATE_FROM_DATA' function module to create a travel request.

In debugging after processing the above FM, it is throwing the error ( in my first post ). [ eventhough error generated, it is creating travel request, this i have check in R/3 database.] .

NOTE: Earlier it was working , I haven't made any changes.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas

Edited by: sanasrinivas on Dec 5, 2011 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes the issue can be with configuration missinf for those releavnt travel request. Have you tested it with other user id witll all permissions. One more thing. Just for trail and error, try to create another appliction for the same to test it out..May be the problem could be with some thing missing or not updagraded properly. Have you checked for any notes.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked in ST11,

it is showing error in

*** ERROR => SsfVerify failed (see note 1055856). [ssoxxsgn.c   144]
   SsfVerify returned 5 :: SSF_API_SIGNER_ERRORS :: Error during verify - signer error.
   SSF LIB returned 26 :: SSF_API_NOCERTIFICATE :: Certificate not found.
  *** ERROR => ValidateTicket failed with rc = 5 and ssf_rc = 26. [ssoxxapi.c   227]
  *** ERROR => Ticket validation failed with rc = 5 and ssf_rc = 26. [ssoxxkrn.c   993]

FYI,

we recently moved to another building, our IT manager said, they need to register their new IP address. Is that may be issue?

But other applications working( so, am able to use other function modules ) , dont know wht to do

Regards

Srinivas