cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contribution List

Former Member
0 Kudos

I really appreciate the SDN forums and contributions from all the participants but have a question related to the contribution list.

How can we get the list of people from a particular company contributing in SDN and their points...Also, a suggestion as we have contribution page for last 30 days, I think it should be a matrix for 30, 90, year, last Tech and overall in a single page !!

Regards

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Anurag how can we get the list of people of a particular company, how they contribute in SDN.

Second one is suggestion according to Anurag but i think its quite problematic and time taking job because SDN have a lot of user so its quite difficult to update all users database, to find out how they contribute in a month.

Waiting for any suggestion and comments.

Thanks & Regards

Subhash

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anurag,

Similar were made a long time ago.. but nothing has come out as yet.. probably it requires much more time & effort than what it seems..

~Suresh

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, Craig has been working some magic for us in point activity reporting for internal purposes. I'm not sure (for privacy reasons) if he can externalize his little program that he created to sort by company. I assume not. But rest assured that he has kept this development well in the awareness of our team and management:-)

Perhaps, time given, and privacy issues allowing, he can share his finding on the contributor's page from time to time, or as a more general enhancement to the top contributor reports now available.

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually towards the end of this year providing things fall into place the Company contribution list will undergo some massive changes and some of the things here will be answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Craig / Marilyn ...

Would be awaiting the release ...come soon December !!

Regards

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

This would boost the internal confidence and make us aware our colleagues who are equally into SDN for teaming up...Thanks for the news..

Br,

Sri