Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have the following requirement...

The base UOM is Kg maintained in the product master which is cifed from ECC. Suppose 10 products are loaded in the selection in sdp94 and only 6 of them have an Alternate UOM defined in product master, the requirement is to trigger a screen that will display the 4 products for which the Alternate UOM is not defined in the product master. The reference for this Alternate UOM is taken from the sdpuset t code where the alt UOM is defined for the particular user and selection ID

One solution is to create a new macro that will check the unit of measure selected in the User Settings against the unit of measure recorded in the master data for product/location and will show a popup with a list of all the products loaded in the selection profile that does not have the correct alternative of measure: .

Is there any better solution and if the macro can do the job please explain in detail how the syntax and the logic will look like

Any urgent replies are greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please refer to the note 429131 for information on unit of measure.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunita.. thanks for the reply..

I am new to macros so please could anyone reply with the logic and syntax for the macro?

Appreciate your help!

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This looks like a strange requirement. I don't think macro can read user settings of the planning book ...

Standard macro function may not be able to acheive this. Maybe a BADI macro is possible, but sorry I cannot tell the exact code.

Best Regards,

Ada

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

If the number of CVCs is high, then using a macro would lead to performance issues.

I could not understand why you have a need like this inside the planning view. Also checking the Alt UoM would not be simple as far as I know.

You could get this Alt UoM information easily in a separate simple custom program. This Alt UoM information is available in /sapapo/marm table. Only thing is that you can't use material number directly, so you would need to get the material GUID from /sapapo/matkey table based on the material number.

It should also be possible to check Alt UoM against the user based on sdpuset tcode. The linked table is /SAPAPO/SDPSETKO and /SAPAPO/SDPSETDE.

Wiriting such a program should be simple for any ABAP person.

Thanks - Pawan