cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Zautho_object, Can we hide Condition types in Sales.Order & Billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Business want to hide certain condition types for certain reasons at Header and Item level in both Sales Order & Billing. Except for few id's rest of them are not allowed to view these condition types. I came to know by using Zautho_object i can meet the requirement. Please provide me complete details on how this Object works? What logic that i have to use in Coding.

Any help would be appreciated

Best Regards,

Srikith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi Kumar,

Thanks for your reply. It's helpful but in my case how does it work? What logic that i have to follow to hide the Condition types. Please let me know in detail.

Regards,

Srikith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikith

Check this below link it might be helpful

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this: SAP Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

This SAP note contains corrections that are not part of Standard SAP system and are specifically created to address the issue of hiding specific condition type from condition screen. You need to implement this note and in addition follow the instructions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your replies.

We achieved the above requirement by using User Exit Program LV69AFZZ. Here ABAPER developed coding with specific to Condition types, T.codes and User Id's. It's working Perfect but manager is saying avoid hard coding of User ID suggesting it can be possible through Zautho_object. Now by using Zautho_object how can i fulfill the requirement?

Regards,

Srikith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your basis guy along with you abaper.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

certain condition types for certain reasons at Header and Item level in both Sales Order & Billing

Here questions are in which condition few users can able to view and others are not?

Which conditions are visible and why remaining are not?

While processing, the system will check this kind of questions.If we specify the logic in which conditions this is to be executed then system will process successfully. for this you need to go for a develop use Exit at VA01 and VF01 transaction.this user ids are maintained in authorizations.

So meet your abaper and give a functional specification.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do it with an enhancement. The requirement routine in pricing procedure needs to be enhanced, to meet this requirement. You may create a Z* table where you can store the Login IDs for whom the condition needs to be visible in the sales order / Billing document. Use the authorisation object and restrict the same for all others. Talk to your ABAP expert.

Regards,

SAM