cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

Im integrating SAP with a 3rd party system using XI. I have identified 3 transactions( scenarios). These 3 scenarios are independent. i have configured these 3 async scenarios.

Now scenario 1 has to be executed first and then 2nd followd by 3rd. So how do i set these conditions ?

First scenario sends master data from SAP to 3rd party.

Second scenario should go only after the first scenario, that means it uses those master data details.

Could you please tell me how do i take care of this?

I have another question, If SAP sends data to XI , before processing this data by XI where it would be stored ( I think some queue) How do i see tht data , before processed by XI.and similarly after processed( i know SXMB_MONI but there it gives a red flag if XI sends data to 3rd party and it doesnt receive).So i wanna know some thing like outbound queue ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>Now scenario 1 has to be executed first and then 2nd followd by 3rd. So how do i set these conditions ?

you can schedule those transactions (reports) in SAP (scheduler)

>>>>I have another question, If SAP sends data to XI , before processing this data by XI where it would be stored

transaction SXMB_ADM - register queues

when you deregister the queues you will

see where the messages are stored

when you will send the first idoc

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks a lot!!

Could you please elobarate more on the reports in SAP schedular,I dint know anything i appriciate if you gimme more details (step by step).

About SXMB_ADM, I shouhd select this before sendign a message? I could select this option but how do i see the queue contents?

Thanks a lot again.

Kiran

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

<i>About SXMB_ADM, I shouhd select this before sendign a message? I could select this option but how do i see the queue contents?</i>

>>Before sending the message. You can see this with SMQ2 transaction.

This is about Queue Admin-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b0/df5f3c8dde1c67e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Moorthy