cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep me logged in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I get SDN to keep me logged in so I don't have to enter my userID and password every time I want to use it? This used to work but has recently stopped working.

regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Firefox, if you are using same the id for login on to SAP service marketplace and SCN, then you can use [ Single Sign-on with SAP Passports |https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700002939642002E].

Or

Use "Remember Me" in Internet Explorer.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

The good news is that little box is back.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Every time i exit firefox or any browser i have to relogin by entering user name and password despite of the fact that these have been set as 'remember password'.. This really creates panic.. I dnt know whats happening...

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While logging in, system will ask you whether the password can be saved or not. If you choose to save, then from next time onwards, you can directly login.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, that seems to have stopped working.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you get kicked out and have to log back in, try giving an invalid userid and password - see what happens.

Rob

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm.. it is not asking each time automatically i have been kicked out

1. I opened a new firefox window and logged in

2. After sometime let say if the system is idle for 15 mintues or so iam kicked off automatically.

3. Now if I come back and without closing firefox , if i click login it is not asking for any passwords

this is how it is behaving at my end

SCN Admins