cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on adding custom field to SC source of supply tab in spro ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I Just wanted to know if its possible to add a custom field to the shopping cart source of supply tab? I want to add a custom field for vendor phone number. I have tried SPRO and tried to enhance the SC and i can see my fields in the basic data tab, but I need it in the SOS tab. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Logan ,

I an facing same issue.. How u solved the same.. Please help me

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ANN,

In which component you have to add the field.

I hope you have seen the below document.

THanks

Nishant     

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

i need to add custom field in Source to Supply tab of SC (Contract ID field) . In our requirement the supplier can have no to many contract. The user have to select any of the contract from that. When the PO details are send to ECC, we have to send this contract value also.

Thanks and Regards

Ann.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add it to SOS... just try this approach...

Since you have already.. added the fields... enhance the Std component(system might prompt for a new enh implementation... give any z name)... and go to context tab... check for the node Source of Supply(SOS) ... right click on it and click on "Add attributes from the structure".. select your required z fields from the structure and add it to that node... and activate std component..

Now place a custom input field attribute in the layout and bind this attribute to the z custom field which was added by the above steps.

Try to test it and let me know. so that we can make sure.. the approach was right.

Check in the table .. too.. that the data is sent to the SRM Tables.

Regards,

Vinay