Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status scheme quality info record

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a question regarding the status scheme in the quality info record. Is it possible to have this for information purposes only? I'd like to use this to send to LIMS. In LIMS sampling depends on the current status. The status must not change automatically based on the number of goods receipts or ud's, but i want to maintain it manually.

Thanks.

Regards,

Maarten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why can't you use "user status - Autherization object" in this case?

Example

Send user status information to LIMS and map it with LIMS sampling.

The authorization key is the basis for status-dependent authorization verification.

Whenever a user status is set or deleted, the user's authorization to do so is checked. The status profile, the object type and the authorization key for the user status concerned are checked.

If, for example, you want to ensure that certain user statuses can be changed only by people in a particular group, you assign all those user statuses an authorization key.

Then use authorization object B_USERSTAT to give authorizations for those authorization keys.

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't understand your answer. I just want a status for my quality info record for information purposes only... So the system shouldn't change it automatically and i want to be able to perform multiple goods receipts while there are inspection lots open. I now get the error message "No inspection lot can be opened for this material and vendor" .

Can you explain a bit more please.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Maarten Muetgeert on Dec 2, 2011 10:55 AM