Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Serial No show as 0 after post RG23A Part II using J1IEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

We are in EHP4. My problem is related to CIN version

Here is my scenario

Excise invoice is posted at RG23A Part I. Excise invoice is posted for RG23A Part II via t-code J1IEX. I can see the status of the Excise invoice is posted. The Part II information also appears with status "Posted" when I display the excise invoice via J1IEX.

Number range for RG23A Part II is maintained. The number is increased by one every time I posted an excise invoice for RG23A part II.

Excise invoice posting generate is correct. RG23A Part I is working fine.

The problem is

Every excise invoice that I posted for RG23A Part II, the serial no is shown as "0". I checked the table J_1IPart2, only 1 line exist for RG23A Part II and the serial no is "0". This line only capture the information of the last Excise Invoice RG23A Part 2 Ithat I posted.

Is there anybody has clue what is the problem? I search for OSS Note, and couldn't find any incident that has similar situation.

Regards

Oi Peng

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved by applying SAP Note 1510426

0 Kudos

Hi did you also applied Note 1574629 after applying Note 1510426?

Or the problem solved right away after applying Note 1510426.

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maintained the number ranges for object-J_1IRG23A2 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the number range is maintained. As I mentioned in my posting:

Number range for RG23A Part II is maintained. The number is increased by one every time I posted an excise invoice for RG23A part II.

It seems like system can get the next number but can never insert a new record at J_1IPART2 with new serial no.