cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll too slow in table in WD abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in my Dynpro I have a table with Layout Data defined as GridData and scroll is very very slow also with 20 entry in table.

In the same portal I have a dynpro with a table with Layout Data defined as RowHeadData and there is no problem with scroll.

Scroll performances can depend on Layout Data of table?

What can I have to verificate and how can I increase performaces for scroll?

Help me please

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It isn't likely that the surrounding layout type is the root cause of the issue. Check what logic is being performed in the WDDOMODIFYVIEW since this will be executed on each round trip to the server. Also turn on a runtime trace so you can really see where the time is being spent.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you checking the scroll functionality in webdynpro and portal in same system? If different, the scroll may also depends on resolution settings.

if it's resolution settings problem, it will take time to get the new row values and dispaly.

Regards

Srinvias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have posted in a wrong forum. Requesting moderator to move to abap general.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What makes you think this question isn't related to Web Dynpro ABAP? The layout types the poster mentions seem to be Web Dynpro specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read dynpro and scroll thought that its about classical dynpro, probably my lack of attention

!