SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach a PDF document to Device Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement to attach a PDF document to a Device Location. Ideally we are looking for an approch to upload a PDF document which would contain some instructions for the Business Users. This would help the user to check the PDF document and perform Activties according to the instructions.

Could you please guide through, if SAP allows for such an option to upload PDF file or any document to a Technical Object.

It would be appreciated if you suggest few examples as well.

Regards,

Sai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Sai

You can add any attachment go to system->services for object click on create and beowse the attachment.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Rajat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Sai

You can add any attachment go to system->services for object click on create and beowse the attachment.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Rajat

0 Kudos

Thanks Rajat,

I too found that option later. I shall Explore more on that.

One quick question, services for object works find for Technical Master Data but for some reason its not working on Business Partner. The options in it ate grayed out. Any Idea ?

Also, Services for object is not available for another user. Is it realted to any profile settings or will be in default to all users ?

Thanks for you help once again.

Sai

0 Kudos

Sai

I just wonder, did you open the transation in change mode at the time of attaching the object? Can you please try with change mode.

Thanks

Rajat