cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completing / Closing Solution Manager Change Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have several change requests were a developer created and released two transports, but they only required one to move to production. The other one is not needed and they do not want to move. However, this is preventing me from completing / closing the change request. Solution manager excpects that all released transprots have to be migrated to prodution in order to complete the change.

Is there a way to force the change request to complete? Is there a switch or something I can update that makes the CR think that all transports have been migrated to production?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CeeJay1A,

We had a similar issue and found we couldn't set change document status to "Production" (and subsequently Confirmed/Completed) without importing all Transports to production, which makes sense when you think about it, as it's true not all transports are in Production. In the end because we never wanted this transport to go to Production we withdrew the change document via report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT unconditional withdrawal option and removed transport from import queue of Production.

Although I would never recommend not importing all transports (ensuring a consistent landscape), I understand there will be rare exceptions when transports should never go to Production.

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to avoid withdrawing the correction. This is a case of a new developer not knowing the process. For audit reason's I would prefer to somehow get the request closed. Thanks for the reply.