Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi,

kindly describe ur problem .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to attach certificate document via tcode QA02

Here, from the 'services from object' button(at the top left corner), i go to create-->store business document and then a window appears which ask for relevant document to be attached. Now the problem is here only. whenever i am going to upload a word/text file, below message appears, "Repository A2 Not Accessible by HTTP".

I have created the content server but it is not asking for content server

in OAC0 repository A2 is not available but when i try to store check in document it shows A2 category which is also hidden in OACT list

i am confused how can i connect A2 repository to HTTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Service for object -

> Create attachment option to attach document.

If u want to use Store business document option ,you or basis need to create Content repository as described in the message where it will store your documents.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Service for object -

> Create attachment option to attach document.

If u want to use Store business document option ,you or basis need to create Content repository as described in the message where it will store your documents.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NITIN,

thanks for reply, i have already check that but my client want to from archive link hence i created content server with help of my

SAP Basis consultant but in OACT its not showing category A2 repository or in OAC0 A2 repository

i am confused what to do next.

regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems it is config issue . Just go through below doc , page 7, ask basis to revisit the steps

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVOBS/BCSRVOBS.pdf

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

Can you send me the doc.  Now this link is not opening.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVOBS/BCSRVOBS.pdf

Regards,

Santosh Shivane

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member912502
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved for me.

Check which content repository (Archive) is linked to document type HRICOLFOTO in object type PREL

Transaction code: OAC3

on content rep ID column change the value of A2 from your created repository like Z*.

Rgds,

Aftab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You actually want to store the documents ,

this prblm realted to DMS config settings,

goto SPRO,

Cross application and DMS node, than config the basic settings for Repository for content server.

Content server generally used to store the data in SAP database itself and occupies SAP database memory space so first confirmed with basis and than move ahead.

or if u want than set up local system as document server and provide basic settings in DMS node and store it.

Regards