cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - QM usage decision scrap - automatic TO creation

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

How can I realize an automatic transfer order processing for the following scenario:

MIGO Goods receipt posting with reference to PO into quality

QA11 Usage decision Scrap

Transfer requirement (WM mtype 551 / IM mtype 553) is being created but although the correct storage type (902 GR area external rcpts) is being determined the system cannot process the transfer order in background since the respective storage bin (dynamic IM-material document) cannot be determined => error message u201CSystem cannot find source storage binu201D.

I am able to process the transfer order in foreground successfully. Via u201Cstock figuresu201D (F7) the system is able to determine the respective storage bin (including stock search with inspection lot) correctly so I wonder why this is not being done in the background processing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bin can be determined automatically only based on the strategy (for your case, it's removal strategy) assigned to the storage type in question. For 902, it's a interim storage type without strategy assigned.

I am afraid you can only manually process the TR in foreground for your scenario. Otherwise, you may consider putting away QI stock from 902 into a normal storage type. You should then be able to process the TR of scrap in background.

Hope it helps.