Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to activate an activity

former_member187977
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

hi,

I am unable to activate an activity, I get following error.

FAILURE: The build failed since there already exists a "/gen" folder in the repository with checked-in files.

The "/gen" folder in general MUST NOT BE USED for storage of sources or other files. [result code: 113]

Please check in the repository if there are any checked-in files in the following folder and delete them before repeating the request:

"/usr/sap/ND1/JC01/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/433/.B/60550/DCs/aramco.com/it/ca/esales/web/newagrmnt/_comp/gen/default".

How to resolve this ?

Thanks !

seventyros

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create a activity to delete the folder and files which should not be checked in dtr.

former_member187977
Participant
0 Kudos

john,

Thanks ! for reply. But before I saw your reply to this thred, I deleted the folder and the files witin in it, caught this action in an activity and chedked in and now I am able to activate the activities.

The problem that I am facing now is that I am unable to checkout the code, When I try to edit a file in my WD Component, I get a popup (with only cancel button) with the following message.

The operation can only be performed if the following objects are writable:The project is not in the repository, but there are some read-only files

Component Controller com.aramco.sao.had.hmd.dcsa.newagrcomp.NewAgrComp

Read-only: D:\Users\bohramx\Desktop\nwds-extsoa-7.3-SP02-PAT0001-win32\eclipse\workspace.jdi\1\DCs\aramco.com\it\ca\esales\web\newagrmnt\_comp\src\packages\com\aramco\sao\had\hmd\dcsa\newagrcomp\NewAgrComp.wdcontroller

I expect to get a popup with a checkout button.

I am unable to check them out from the DTR perspective also. Please help !

thanks !

seventyros