cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Bulk Load Matmas05?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to collect several matmas05 files into one file and import only one file using the Import Server/Import Manager.

Do you know how this built up structure could look like for matmas?

Regards,

Go:khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add here ; To call this trainsaction mdm_clnt_extr in batch-job , you have to write Z-program .

-Annika .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Go:khan

Let me share some existing features related with your request. You can select 'N' number of Input files (MATMAS05) while importing thru Import manager, the criteria is it should be similar client system, XML Schema and so.

For import thru batch no idea how do we config the mdis.ini file.

one more light on this from R/3 while generating we can identify all the materials required and send it as a single IDOC using BD10 or mdm_clnt_extr transactions.

Please feel free to revert to me for further clarifications.

thanks

Alexander

P.S. kindly reward the points, if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Alexander

It was a busy day today...coming back to my question.

mdm_clnt_extr would be a solution. I have web as 6.20 and will import a PI_BASIS patch in order to activate this transaction. (PI_BASIS 2004_1_620 Patch 9)

I am not really sure if you can send one bulk message with tcode BD10 ?? Do I have to activate any option in this tcode to send one bulk message?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Go:khan

I have tried with BD10,its creating the IDOC individually, so we have to concentrate on mdm_clnt_extr.

let me add more light abt this give me some time.

Please feel free to revert to me for further clarifications.

thanks

Alexander

P.S.Kindly reward the points, if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander

Yes, you can only send a bunch of idoc individually with bd10.

Regards,