cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iTicker problem in SAP 12.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem with the iTicker display template.The same Ticker is being displayed in two different ways for two different users. For one user the Ticker is running completely fine, but for the other one it's not reflecting the color of the text as well as background and text is not scrolling(Text displayed is correct). I checked for the roles and access in Data access section, even after making both the users completely similar the problem is not getting resolved. Only if I create a new user by copying the first user (for which Ticker is running perfectly), the Ticker is running successfully.

Could you please let mw know other than the Data access and assigned roles, what difference can be there between the users which I should check to resolve this problem. Same stylesheet in Themes is applied to both the users.

Thanks,

Anubhuti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the java versions on each user's machines.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

The machines have exactly same configuration. In fact I am getting this problem on the same machine also for two different users.

Thanks

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What service pack and patch (or build number) do you have for MII and for NW? Not that it should affect it, but it might help resolving the problem.

Regards,

Mike