cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS Service Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

we are in MM SUS scenario (EHP4 SAP ERP 6.0 and SRM 7). If the SES is created and accepted in ECC itu2019s possible to create invoice by vendor in SUS? In SUS I canu2019t see the confirmation (SES) or the GR document so Iu2019m not able to select any document in order to create the invoice.

Thanks in advance.

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniela,

In the MM-SUS scenario , once the confirmation is posted from SUS , corresponding SES will be generated in ERP and then accepting the SES will post the GR in the backend. Status for the same will be updated in SUS system.

Now to create the inovice navigate to the SUS confirmation display and create the invoice from there.

Hope this helps you here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for your answer. I know that normally the process is as you described but if the SES (for any reason) is created by purchaser in ECC, no message will be sent to SUS in order to process the invoice by vendor? In this case the invoice can be posted only in ECC?

Thanks for your help

Daniela

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniela,

Yes you are correct here. We need to post the invoice from ECC as there is no reference document existing in sus for the same.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniela,

You can setup message type STPPOD on ECC side. This will help you send a Proof of Delivery document to SUS everytime a GR is done in ECC. Hence the vendor can create an invoice in SUS against this. Not sure if this works for a SES too. But it works for simple Goods Receipt.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thanks for your suggest but I agree with you: it works with good receipt but doesnu2019t with service.

I set message type STTPOD in ECC and if the SES is created on ECC and accepted, the idoc STTPOD is created and the XML message u2018ServiceAcknowledgementInformation_Inu2019 is processed on SUS, but no document is created (i expect document type BUS2233).

So it's not possible to post the invoice by SUS.

Itu2019s not clear for me why the document type BUS2233 is not create in this case.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Where do you see this XML message? Is it successfully processed?

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

in SXMB_MONI transaction (on SUS) i see the XML message with status 'Processed Successfully', Receiver interface 'ServiceAcknowledgementInformation_In'.

Regards

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the XML is processed successfully, then it should be visible to the supplier. Have you defined the number ranges?

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I defined number of range for BUS2233 (SUS Confirmation).

I suppose that for services, the idoc STPPOD and message 'ServiceAcknowledgementInformation_In' don't create GR document,but i didn't debugged the code.

Thanks for help

Daniela

Answers (0)