Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling webservice from PI causes ContractFilter mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am calling a webservice from PI and am getting the following error: -

Message : The message with Action '' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Has anybody had this error before. I have searched various websites using the power of Google. None of which have been very helpful.

Thanks

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Silly question, but in your SOAP Receiver Adapter, were you able to fill any entry in the SOAP action? The value should not have any quotes in it e.g http://yoursoapaction.com instead of "http://yoursoapaction.com". Can you share to us the HTTP Headers when you execute the Webservice in SOAP UI?

Hope this helps,

Mark

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on Dec 1, 2011 11:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have tried it without a SOAP action, with GET, with POST. Still no joy.

Thanks

Martin

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

I have tried it without a SOAP action,

Since you are using a WSDL, you need to provide a SOAP action since the SOAP Receiver by default uses the SOAP 1.1 envelope. Unless for some reason you are using SOAP 1.2 then there is no need to provide for one, but you need to construct the SOAP Envelope in that case.

with GET,

You can use the SOAP Axis framework for GET, see SAP Note 1039369 under Receiver Adapter General Section 28 Can I call the target service with HTTP GET?

with POST

HTTP POST is used in both HTTP Adapter and SOAP Adapter, can you share the HTTP Headers when you execute the WSDL (load in SOAP UI)?

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its fixed.

It was the action. They send me the SOAP headers that they use on their app and the action was a URL.

Thanks for your help.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Could you please elaborate how u did solve ths issue as we are also facing the same

Thanks,

Suparna Banerjee