Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse theme editor

bartlomiej_lach
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have spend last 2 days on that and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I created standalone WDA app and I would like to change a bit it's theme.

I have already followed below instructions

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/b08a05ec-e24a-2d10-189e-f5c6bcbf39a5

but I can not see themes from project file. When I choose project zip file with themes I can see them on my list, but when I click 'Finish' to unzip them, everything seems to be ok (I do not see any errors) but I do not see themes in theme explorer tree. I see only project header name, but there is no nodes.

I installed the newest Eclipse, same as Java JDK, I do not think that my Windows 7 is a reason.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_geyer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I initially had the same issue when using Eclipse 4.0.2. Then I tried with 3.7.2. Same thing. Then with 3.5.2 - and it worked

So in my case, the issue was really the Eclipse version. I hope this works for you, too!

Alexia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Christian, version 3.5 solved my problem!

bartlomiej_lach
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bartlomiej,

Did you solve your issue? I have exact same problem. Have tried different versions of Eclipse but get Java error after import and nothing in the project folder (but the files are there in the Navigator).

Kind regards,

Rasmus

bartlomiej_lach
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Sorry for lat respons, but anyway I did not find any solution for that issue, if you find one, please post it into that message.

Best regrads

Bartlomiej