cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find smartform that is used within a transaction

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Im trying to find the smartform that are used behind transaction FNVS/me22n/zab1/zapb

From me22n i know it uses zmedruck and i could find this by doing the following:

transaction nace - ef - neu. there i could find everything, even the printprogram.

this i found because someone told me you can find everything from orders there within EF.

but the other transactions i don't know how to start looking for the smartform, as i cant debug those printpreviews neither.

If someone can explain me how i can find the smartform used behind those printscreens that would help me a lot.

regards,

michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

ZAB1 and ZAPB sound like custom transaction, so we can only suppose the smartform is called directly in those transactions, so try to check if it's called the fm SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME

For transaction FNVS the form could be hardcoded in the program, for example see program RFVDFPRO where FVVD_PROTOKOLL.

Max

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi,

i've put a external breakpoint and a normal breakpoint within the function module,

but when i press the print preview it doesnt trigger 😕

[image breakpoint|http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2888/capturede.png]

even within me22n.

Am i doing something wrong?

thx already for the fast reaction.

regards,

Michael

surajarafath
Contributor
0 Kudos

You try this way,

While in transaction you type /h in tcode and debugger will be switched on and in debug mode select break-point and give abap command as CALL FUNCTION SSF_... Then press F8 it will trigger to that particular command.

It will be only available to new debugger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to place the brakpoint in a routine of the smartform

Max

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess then you have not used this FUnction module in code the coder has directly called it. next step is put breakpoint in call function. press F8 and check

Nabheet

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you activate 'Update Debugging' when you enter the debugger. It is likely that the function module gets called during update. It will not stop then unless you activate 'Update Debugging' .

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes NACE, is the way to find if you know under which application your transaction falls (for example in SD order,inquiry, quotation fall under Sales V1, delivery falls under shipping V2, invoice under billing V3, similarly in MM purchaing Ef etc).

Otherwise if you know the output type and the transactions are using standard SAP message control, you can go to table TNAPR in SE16 and query TNAPR-KSCHL = output type and see the program and routines yourself

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simplest way Put a breakpoint in SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME function module. Then press f7. You will be able to find the names when you run your transaction for printing forms.

Nabheet