cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vprs not picking in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am using item category TAN which has "determine cost " activated and my pricing procedure VPRS condition has subtotal as B and requirement is 4.

After this setting in the sales document condition VPRS is not appearing....is there any setting pending from FI and CO side..

Please give some inputs

Aju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing for cross checking your settings/further clarifications.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help..its resolved

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you click the "Analysis" button in condition tab of the sale order, it will clearly show as to why VPRS was not flowing. Update here so that it will be easy to propose a suitable suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If all settings are correct then do update the standard price in MR21 transaction for this material and create Sales order again .

I hope this will help

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check in the material master accounting view in that you need to maintain the value then system will pick that value as a VPRS (Cost)

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Value is maintained there and price control is S(standard price)...this i maintained in VPRS - condition category "S" standard price.

Aju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aju Joseph,

Check this link you can find the solution for your issue

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check pricing procedure

vprs condition type is static only,

and goto ur sale order header level, sales tab checek ur pricing procedre,

and u main tain the customer , material stastic group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..My scenario is that i have many plants ..all plants selling same materials...so i cannot maintain one plant for the material master. Slimier way my customers can take delivery from any plant..so i do not want to maintain plat for customer master too. At the time of sales order creation i will select the applicable plant and will do the sales order.

In sales order item if i do d repricing the VPRS condition is picked up in the condition...how will it flow automatically at the time itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aju,

Reasons might so many.check bellow specified,

1.Check whether plant is determined at item level>shipping tab.if it is existed.

2.Check whether you specified check box for Manual field for that VPRS condition in V/08.

Check these and reply me.

Thank you,