cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD Stock reversal from blocked to again quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to reverse the stock posted thru UD. Need your help in this regard.

I know the stock posted to Unrestricted thru UD can be reversed by SAP Note 175842.

Here problem is that, the user has posted the stock to Blocked stock while UD.Now he wanted to cancel the GR for some other reason (wrong PO) & for this the stock has to be there in QA. With the Above said note, system will not allow to reverse the stock with Mvmt 349.

We have only option left now is return delivery 122. Is there any other solution?

Thanks in Advance

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What makes you think that by this note system will not allow reversing movement type 349? As long as reverse movement type is defined in OMJJ for 349, the correction program should work. It should work for all stock postings from UD unless listed in restrictions of the note.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Exactly, it will work with OSS note.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It was not allowing for 349 when I tried since allowed transaction was not maintained in OMJJ for 349. But now I maintained the movement type 349 in OMJJ for QA11 & its working.

Thanks

Sachin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use OSS note 33924, ( Not recommded by sap ) but otherwise than try to assign the MVt type 349 in ur program for its reversal with user exits QEVA0008.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must cancel two movements in reverse to have the GR cancelled. First cancel the UD stock posting as described by the note, then cancel the goods receipt movement by MBST.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is very much 2 step process, but here problem is that with the said note it is not possible to reverse the stock to QI, Since stock was posted in Block stock & this note does not support for Mvmt type 349.

Any solution for this?

Thanks

Sachin