cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To print data in table format in script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to display data in table format in Script. One of the column is of Vendors name

which is normally more than 30 char. Now my column width is of say 18 char, then

how to display the vendor's name in two or three lines without affecting the format of

other fields.

Regards,

Manju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use function module RKD_WORD_WRAP to get the output into internal table of desired length. then loop on it to write the value.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry... the same thread got posted multiple times..

Edited by: Archana Pawar on Dec 1, 2011 10:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Archana

Edited by: Archana Pawar on Dec 1, 2011 10:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Text wrapping functionality is not available in sap script.

So, either you will have write a code to cut the text into 2-3 parts or you will have to increase the length of the column.

First option is very cumbersome and invloves many issues related to text alignment. Its better you go with the second option.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Line-size is fix, its 72. So cannot increase the column width as

data from other column also as to be displayed

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuj,

In this case you will have to increase the width of this column as much as possible and reduce the width of other columns wherever possible.

For my requirement, I had done the same, also I reduced the left and right margins of the form. YOu will have to sit with your functional and find out the ways to adjust its width.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I have 5 column : Srno(3), VendorName(35), Account Number(18), RefCode(20) & Amount(10).

I cant break up my last three column data. Hence have to display Vendor name in two to three lines.

Regards,

Manju