cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Studion /Windows /MS SQL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to install the Netweaver Developer Studio inclunding the Web AS Java with an existing MS SQL Databse?

If yes, can you tell me which download I have to use?

Thx,

André

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

i need a "full" version, that means i have to download it from Service-Marketplace, but i can not find the Version i need there.

André

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

On SDN also you will find the full version only. Also on service marketplace you have full versions but they are on oracle database.

you can check out http://service.sap.com/swdc. There you have Support Packages and Installations two different nodes. You can have a look there.

But for SQL server on Service Marketplace you will have Support Packs only i feel.

Regards

Sidharth

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Yes you can install WAS Java on an existing SQL Server however the SQL server must be up to the lastest patch level and you will also have to apply some hotfixes to it.

The files are available on SDN in the downloads section. It is a huge zip file. Inside the zip file you will have install.htm file which lists all the steps necessary to be performed. Go through it first before starting the installation.

Regards

Sidharth