Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.30: Error in RFC sender Adapter - senderAgreement not found

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I think I have the same problem as described in thread:

Only I send two LUWs within a few seconds because the ABAP program creates 2 RFC messages.

So the strange thing is that I only sometimes get the error in SM58. It has worked for a few days now without problems and both messages (LUWs) were sent to PI 7.30.

Today again the first message was processed successfully, but the second one gives me the error:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC.

When I wait around 10 minutes and mark the error LUW in SM58 and do "Process LUW" (F6) SAP processes the messages without a problem.

It seems that it cannot handle two RFC messages within a few seconds? It does not find the sender Agreement even though it exists in PI 7.30.

Does anyone know how I could solve this?

I already deleted the RFC Sender channel and Sender agreement in PI and recreated them but that

did not help either.

Thank you for any ideas,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

What does the cache status say when you go to Environment -> Cache Status Overview? Are there things in red or grey? If there are, you need to click the green arrow icon that says Repeat Cache Instance Update.

Have you also checked the maximum connections? Is it set to 5?

Regards,

Mark

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on Dec 1, 2011 8:55 AM

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I was in the Configuration and went Environment -> Cache Status Overview.

Everything in there is green.

This morning I saw the two LUWs in SM58 stuck again (the SAP job runs during night) and I was able to reprocess them manually. Just now I also manually ran the SAP job again and everything went fine. It is not really logic to me. Why does it work and sometimes it does not?

Is there anywhere else I could check for a logfile or to see what the problem is sometimes?

Thank you again,

Peter

PS: Hi Mark,

Yes, I did set

Initial Connections: 2

Maximum Connections: 5

It was 1 and 1 originally but because there are always 2 messages to be processed I adapted those values.

BEst regasrd,

Peter

Edited by: Peter Wallner on Dec 1, 2011 9:05 AM

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

What was the status text description in SM58 regarding the LUWs?

Regards,

Mark

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I found the following:

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: se
senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for Ad

I do not find a possibility to get the complete texts but the hint to a problem with the Sender Agreement. Which is strange because that is existing.

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the business system & sender agreement from Directory and re-import Business system, then re-create sender agreement

Also check these below steps,

1) Check on to the stacktrace in

<local drive>:usrsapXXXYYYj2eeclusterserver0log

2) Just try re-starting the server

3) Tcode-SU01 Check any LOCK.

4) Check the TABALE SPACE

5) Try re starting Java Stack

6) check note number 804124

please go through below link,

regards,

ganesh.

Edited by: ganesh.nijampudi on Dec 1, 2011 9:52 AM

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

Thank you for your answer. One question though: What do you mean by "4) Check the TABALE SPACE"

Which table should I check here?

Thank you,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

a tablespace is well known by basis team, see with them. it's the way on which you allocate the hard disk space to your database (for instance Oracle) inwhich SAP stores all info. but as your number of messages increase, the size of your tables increase also, and there isfew and few "free"' allocated space and a direct result of that is SAP works slowly.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/47/cdbe2810438846949bfd502eb02227/content.htm]

regards

Mickael

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

What I finally did was restarting the server and now the errors in SM58 do not show anymore.

Before the restart I deleted the RFC Sender channel and the sender agreement and transported both again into production.

thank you for your suggestions.

Best regards,

Peter

Answers (0)