Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all

iam doing IDOC TO JDBC Scenarion.

IDOC data has to INSERT in to Oracle DB. I have configured properly. data is inserting.But in my scenarion i have changed the name of the Element of the Data type of JDBC Structure.

when i activating the mapping g it is giving following error:

Mapping not sufficiently defined

But I have configured mapping exactly wht i have defined before like that only.

plz give us suggitations

Thanks in Advance

Regards

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, I believed that ur problem had been fixed. I am facing the same problem now. Could u please to share your solution to me. My mapping is between JDBC to idoc BATMAS.BATMAS03 for batch creation in R/3. I have mapped all the required target fields, but still got the message error : "mapping not sufficiently defined". Kumar, or any body who knows how to solve this problem, please help me.

-

Status of above issue -

Hi All, my problem has been fixed by disable some required target field which is not need to map. My problem was occured due to there some required fields in the target are not mapped.

Edited by: Eduart Tampubolon on Feb 19, 2010 6:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

I think you can even simply delete the target message type that is currently present under the messages tab of your message mapping and drag and drop the new activated message type. This will avoid recreation and rework to some extent.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

When you change the name of the data type, the mappings may get lost. Check your mapping by going to message mapping -- > ur mapping -- >selecting the root nodes of both source and target msg and "show all" which will display all the mappings.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

open your mapping and click F7

to find the fields which don't have the required mapping

check if all fields on the right are not in RED and Yellow

Regards,

michal

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

As you have made changes to the target datatype , you will have to recreate your message mapping.

1.Activate your new datatype.

2. Reaload it into your Message Type, activate the same,

3. Recreate the message mapping.

Regards,

Bhavesh