Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update ECC when there is error in Receiver channel

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a query like how to inform ECC when there is a error in Receiver channe.My interface is ABAP PROXY to JDBC in ECC moni message is through in PI moni also message is through but in Receiver JDBC Channel is in error saying for a particular column the data is not valid.

In this case directly PI should send the error in channel to ECC that payload has invalid data for this field will it be possible?

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Praveen Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

implement logic in ABAP proxy to push data when validation check is correct, this is right approach to perform validation.

Even we can achieve this in PI Mapping.

Create ALERT rule for this interface and forward CC errors to ECC Team.

Regards,

Raj

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks @ Every one

I have 30 interfaces of this similar in Alert config we can add all the interfaces and For ECC how we can send alert through mail or any other process.

Regards

Praveen

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks @ Every one for valuable inputs ABAPER has written the logic data should pass to PI only when it is validated in ECC .

Regards

Praveen Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

Apart my knowledge, you need to check in message mapping, if there is any miss match the fields mapping between source and target messages.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the data which was send to ecc to JDBC through PI. check you mapping any particular field length or datype is in valid to send...and check any condition specified in interface determination..

regards,

ganesh.