cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me other than dicuments tab in customer master where can i find output types assignment to particular customer.Since in our system of ecc 6.0 we dont have documents tab in customer master data(sales area data).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the Path

SPRO-Img- S&D- Basic Functions- Output Control- Sales doc types- assign outputype to cust

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prath

As i said there is nothing which describes specific allowe output types for the customer , the link which i provided earlier in my post wherein you can get in to extras and then to documents , serves a different purpose altogether ( mostly used in design and engineering industries) more info on that you can get in help.sap.com

But as per the output type is concerned there is aOutput determination procedure which is followed using a condition technique.

Kindly let us know if you still have any queries , and also check if there are any enhancements been added as a tab in your system for the customer master data

Regards

Waseem

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check here

Use TCODE XD03/XD02/VD02/VD03

- Sales Area Data

- Choose Extras for Menu bar

- In Extras, you can find Documents.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what documents tab are you referring to , in ECC also if you get in to extras you can see a link to Documents tab in the customer master

Can you please clearly calrify the query raised by you and what exactly are you in look for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its documents tab in sales area data,which contains data about output types allowed for that particular customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such tab/place/field in the customer master to assign the output types as per standard SAP. You will determine the required output types during the sales document processing through condition technique.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.but output types differ for each customer so i wanted to know the assignment why for some sales orders only particular output types are allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathc,

--In Customer Master you cannot find the Output Documents Types without assigning to the account group.

---You need to assign the OUTPUT Determination in T.Code OBD2

--Make sure you have activate the Documents in sales area field while creating the account group.

--Now check in Customer Master in XD01 in sales Area you will find the Document TAB.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya i got it.Thank you.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your output type provide either of the access sequence to control output type (V1 for Sales orders) based on customer:

0001-SalesOrg/DistrCh/Div/Customer

0003-SalesOrg/Customer

0009-SalesOrg./Cust./Order type

And maintain your condition record(VV11) for output type accordingly.

Similarly, order type related access sequence.

0002-Order Type

0004-SalesOrg/Sales Order Type

0009-SalesOrg./Cust./Order type

0010-Order Type/Delivery Block

Regards

JP