Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Monitoring

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to CCMS how I monitor the SMQ1 & SMQ2 queues in CCMS.I have followed the documents but unable to gain knowledge.My issue is IT would like emails sent of all issues in SM58 by the support team now it is going to be handle me.Now I want to extend the functionality to Queues SMQ1 SMQ2.So how can I achieve this one and in which system I have to configure I mean in PI DEV or PRD.

Please explain me step by step.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Skvalli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

CCMS set helps you to monitor all of your ABAP and Java componants. Follow the documentation and do some basing set up in DEV to make sure it works and the alerts automatically generates in Inbox.

Then you can move your set up to PRD.

Regards,

Sekhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

In which system I have to configure in PI DEV or PRD please tel me the process.

Thanks,

SKvalli

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which system you want to monitor?? In DEV, configure in DEV. If you want to monitor production system configure it in PRD.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

This is the first time am going to configure.Im in Support project default in which system we will configure.

Thanks,

SKvalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which system you want to manitor dev or prd.. in which sysem you got this kind issue is there, that is dev or ord....check it once

you are in support prj please contact with you team lead and do..

regards,

ganesh.

Edited by: ganesh.nijampudi on Dec 1, 2011 7:22 AM

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont know about your landscape...but in general first we'll configure it in DEV system...If it is working fine, we'll implement the same in PRD system

Regards,

Priyanka