cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To calculate sales price of a material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have a requirement to find the sales price of each material for a particular material.

The purpose is to create the custom program that should propose the business to tell how many materials

can be sold to a particular customer with the available credit limit.

Hence if anyone worked on this kind of requirement earlier, kindly requesting you to advise me on the processing logic to find out the sales price for a particular material for particular customer.

Eg:Base price(Cond type) :100

Tax (Cond type):10

Sales price :110

As mentioned above, would like to know the processing logic to derive as 110 (Sales price) for a particular material for a customer.

Thank you very much in anticipation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you know how to write the logic using tables and fields,

Please use T-code u201CSE16Nu201D and feed the table for Conditions (Transaction data) table u201CKONVu201D and select your required fields of the material and write the logic.

Regards

DSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pass VBELN into VBRK-VBELN and fetch KNUMV.

Pass KNUMV into KONV table and fetch KBETR

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will not be having sales doc num (VBELN) to find out the sales price of a material.

Having material, need to find out.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can Pass MATNR into VBRP and fetch VBELN.

Pass VBELN into VBRK and fetch KNUMV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement is with related to the material number to find the sales value. hence to find it, sales order number(VBELN) can not be used at all as mentioned earlier, please provide your input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Ram first let me know for what purpose you are developing a report.whether it is net sale or gross sale or what else?

Then it is easy to tell you,tell me your requirement.

Thank you,