cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer purchase requesition from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to transfer purchase requesition from ECC to SRM, but i don't know the procedure.

What is the transaction or program for this ???

Thanks for your response.

Regards.

JC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this attribut is defined

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello JC,

Check for the attribute BSA ( document type in R/3) in SRM org. It should hold value NB or EC.

Also refer to the thread

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your response, but i have another problem.

When i launch transfer(ECC->SRM), i have message in log SRM :

Transaction type for local system missing

Enter exactly one partner of typeHave an idea for this new problem ??

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you defined the attribute DP_PROC_TY with ECDP in SRM?

Also if you notice your outbound queue in ECC, you will see a error message "ANORETRY".

But this vanishes once you have defined this attribute at the top node of your SRM org

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello JC,

What is the SRM and ERP release version you are using here. The transfer of PR from ECC to SRM varies with that also.

If you are using SRM 70 or higher release please follow the below guidelines.

Follow the note 1263876 to configure the Procure-to-Pay Scenario. In this note you will implement a badi to transfer the Purchase Requisition to Ext. Procurement System. You must implement the BAdI ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST. Note that this BAdI implementation is used for transferring external requirements to SRM sourcing using SOA services and also to create RFxs directly from CPPR.

For configuring the SOA services required here follow the sap note 1268336.

If you are using SRM 50 release then you will need to transfer the PR from ECC to SRM system via Report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. Also you have to check for the settings in the views V_T160EX and V_T160PR, the requisitions are determined to be transferred to the corresponding EBP system.

Schedule the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in the back end and the requisitions transfer to the Enterprise Buyer systems.

Kindly let me know in case you still need further help here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JC,

Pl follow the link below to setup your system

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/802a11ff-efc9-2b10-ee93-c9c9fbae4...

Regards,

Nikhil