cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost/rev rate issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we have 5 types of roles mapped to 5 different cost per rev. rates. Demand is configured to roll up from cProject to item. Also, the capacity group to financial group mapping is done for all the 5 cost rev rate. Now when i give 1 hour of demand at cProject against a role type, the costing tab in cProject automatically changes to the respective cost per rev. rate. But when i look at the financial view of the corresponding item after running the Integration program, i see the sum of all the rates.

Example:- I give 1 hour of demand against a role type mapped to $30 Cost/rev rate at the cProject and i expect to $30 against the respective month on the time level. But i see $200 (which is the sum of all the 5 different Cost rates).

i looked for SAPnotes and i found 1529610 & 1637728. However, these notes have not resolved the issue yet.

Pls advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found that when the demand is made to roll up from cProject to item it is the role functions that have to be mapped to cost/rev rate and not the cap. groups. Since each group was mapped to all the five rates it was adding up. When i deleted all the cap group mappings and made only role function mappings the cost were coming OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have defined correct financial categories and groups.

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have all the configuration on "Map Fin views to cost elements"and "Fin/cap entities to project management rate". However we do not have any configurations on "Map financial views to project management role functions". How critical are these? Is there any documentation which explains these in detail?