cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fields to CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

We have added 3 new fields to CJI3 - Requesting Cost Center, Employee Name, Partner Activity Name and also added the logic in the user-exit.

This works fine in Dev client and we can see all the 3 fields in the layout. But in my test client, I can see only 2 fields. But all the 3 fields are here, transport did not fail, all are active but I cannot see the field Requesting cost center. Is there something hiding or that I'm missing to do in my Test client because of which this field is not coming?

Please help!!

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if all the objects were transported with the transport request. Try reimporting the transport request and then try again.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for the reply!

Yes transport was successful and also tried to delete all the objects and doing it fresh under a new quest and re-importing it... Even that did not help. I can see this field in the view in my test client but it is just not showing up in the layout.

Thank you.

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Please share in the forum which user exit you have used for this requirement. We have a similar kind of requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The Exit name is: EXIT_SAPLKAEP_001 see note: 325546 for details on implementing it.

Please let me know if you have a solution for me.

Thanks.

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

sure.....thanx.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether your test client has respective cost center. because master data in not transportable.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes that cost center is in my test client.. but the field itself is not showing up in the layout for selection.

Thank you