cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Configuration transport error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just transported an Integrated Configuration from DVE system to the QA and the IC in the QAS is not configured correclty.

PI 7.1

My IC have multiple operations and 2 receivers.

The Receivers System were translated correctly (SYSDVE > SYSQA) however the operations and the operation mapping were not correct when activated in QA.

In DVE Operation1 pointed to Receiver1, but in QAS my Operation1 is associated with Receiver2.

Anyone had a similar issue?

Regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

1. does your Receivers are Business Component or Business System ?

If it's Business System, check in your QUA's SLD, if you have well "BS_receiver1_Dev -> BS_Receiver1_Qua" inside the "transport" tab.

2. How many "DEV -> QUA" transport have you done ? if several, maybe you have not respect the sequence and send a previous version after the new one.

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer Mickael.

The receivers are Business System. Everything seems well configured in the SLD. We did many transport without any problems, but it's the first time we transport Integrated Configuration.

I noticed that in my Integrated Configuration, the configuration is fine under the 'Receiver' tab for all of the operations, it's only under the 'Receiver Interfaces' that the Receiver Systems is not properly configured for the operations...

Answers (0)