Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BI 7.0 Analysis auth - Nav Attr Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i try to include the Nav attribute in Analysis auth it is giving error.Phone(ZPHONE)is a nav attribute of an Employe(ZIEMPLOYE).So i made Zphone Auth relevant by enabling it in ZIEMPLOYE infoobject checkbox.But when i try to add this nav attr to the Analysis auth object as ZIEMPLOYE_ZPHONE it is telling Characteristic ZIEMPLOYE_ZPPHONE not authorization relevant...Pls help .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sarvanraj,

ZIEMPLOYE_ZPHONE looks like a typo, nav att have double underscore ZIEMPLOYE_ _ZPHONE

In AA, rather than typing , please do a wild card search for the nav att. if you have marked it auth relevant as nav att it will show up and you will be able to use it.

Regards,

Shivraj

1 REPLY 1

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sarvanraj,

ZIEMPLOYE_ZPHONE looks like a typo, nav att have double underscore ZIEMPLOYE_ _ZPHONE

In AA, rather than typing , please do a wild card search for the nav att. if you have marked it auth relevant as nav att it will show up and you will be able to use it.

Regards,

Shivraj