cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message 069 - Output could not be displayed (it may not be complete)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

KIndly help me please. Upon trying to print a billing document in VF31, the message Message 069 - Output could not be displayed (it may not be complete) appears and as a result I cannot print preview the document. However, I tried doing the print preview in our testing environment and I didn't experienced the same error. KIndly help me what configuration should I compare the two systems. Thank you in advance

Thanks and regards,

Happy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all check wheather condition record has been maintained or not in VV32.If not maintained then maintain in VV31.Also check wheather any batch job is running or not for that output type.If it is running then there are chances to get that message.You might of not faced the same problem in your sandbox server because you might have manually entered the output type

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already maintained the conditions in VV31 but the error remains. What else can I do? You are correct, in our testing environment, I manually entered the conditions before printing the billing. Thank you

Thanks and regards,

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in NACE, under application V3 bilingl, whether the output type is assigned to "Print output" as medium

NACE -> Select Application V3 -> Click on Output types -> Select your output type -> Click on Processing routines -> Check whether Print output is assigned to a SmartForm or SAPScript

Also check in the condition record (VV31) whether Medium column is assigned '1' for "Print output"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I still cannot process the print out. Please help me. Thanks

Thanks and regards,

Happy

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

please run VV33 and make sure your output condition exists (use VV31 to create and VV32 to change it)

good luck!