cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear moderator,

I want to improve my questions, because as Buda said u201C Right question u2013Right answeru201D

How can I do this?

My question are:

Custom container without need of screen

Reference to the field of structure dinamicaly

Before 1 week I send this to <removed by moderator> but not answer.

Can you give me the mail which I can use.For me is importent because ABAP objects is a material which is very important for me.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Nov 30, 2011 2:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Buda = Rob Burbank, and that email address was mine, please do not post this in the open.

Your questions sounded very basic and self-researchable, I don't see a reason to unlock them.

Please follow our rules of engagement when posting further threads, definitely invest more effort when posting, like explaining the background, what you have tried so far, etc.

Thanks

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,but how can I improve questions or I must create another threads with more explanation and the same question

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, please create new threads where you show that you have done your homework, to distinguish yourself from the group that is trying to conveniently outsource their own research and/or development work to the community.

I will delete the two locked threads, so you can start over with a "clean" record.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas for your patience I will give my best next time.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I will give my best next time

I am really happy to see this encouraging message which will happen once in a decade. It is the normal tendency of the members to make a hue and cry when their thread is locked.

I appreciate your humbleness and as already indicated, you can take it for granted that almost all your basic questions would have been answered in this forum. If you take the trouble to search the forum with the relevant text, you will definitely get relevant suggestions. Of course, you are most welcome if your query is not addressed.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)