cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Acknowledgement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to set up the config to send the Sales Order Acknowledgement, once Sales order has saved, using message type ORDERSP.

Can you tell me the steps whats needs to be done to create EDI documents for the acknowledgement ???

Later some XI program will get these files and send it to the EDI subsystems.

Any help is appriciated.

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>Can you tell me the steps whats needs to be done to create EDI documents for the acknowledgement ???

use output type: BA00 to send it (TCODE NACE)

the steps:

configure output type

configure partner profile - outbound message

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

thanks for your reply. If I configure output type, partner profile-outbound message, with the given message type and process code, will that enough to trigger the Idoc automatically or do we need to set up anuthing else.

Partner profile should be of type LS or KU Customer ?

How does it know that we need to send this acknowledgement for this specific customer/requirement ?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>If I configure output type, partner profile-outbound message, with the given message type and process code, will that enough to trigger the Idoc automatically

yes

I'd use LS is you have a lot or IDOCs to different partners

>>>>How does it know that we need to send this acknowledgement for this specific customer/requirement ?

output type - in NACE you specify (divistion, customer sales org ar many other)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (0)