cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 Condictions

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wants to register a price in VK11 for condition PR00 (example) and he wants that this condition be free on the pricing when the user is creating a Sales Order. But he wants to control what were changed in PR00 bt the user it they do that, and the client wants to see the value in pricing that came from VK11 versus the value that the user manually changed and a calculation that shows the difference between the PR00 changed to what originally came from the VK11 .

For this I created a control in pricing: On the line 980 (latest) I put a subtotal without specific condition and the "level minimum" and "level maximum" I put 10 10 (in the pricing is where the PR00 is) then well, I can replicate what is in PR00 in Sales Order on this subtotal. Also created a condition ZPR0 with negative function and put in the pricing level 985 (just below the subtotal that replicates the PR00) and I set up in the VK11 the ZPR0 exactly the same as PR00. I also created a new subtotal line 990 of pricing, and there put in the "level minimum" and "level maximum" I put 985 980, as the 980 level has a negative condition it will give me exactly the difference between the PR00 edited and what came from the VK11 for the PR00 (because I have the ZPR0 set up also in VK11).

Problem: The client doesn't want to have two conditions set in the VK11 (PR00 and ZPR0) because the price list is large and the user can update one and forgent another.

Question: How can I do to the condition created ZPR0 bring a copy of which is bringing the VK11 for PR00? or how can I do to make ZPR0 a copy of PR00 in the Sales Order, but it doesn't change when the user manually change the PR00? There is a way to create a task that causes whenever the user changes in configuration or create a VK11 for condition PR00 is also created for the same configuration ZPR0 without the user knows?

Thanks!

FGRezende

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm planning to create a formula and create a new condition, and assign this formula to it.

The formula would look in the table KONP (VK11) the KBETR value (value entered by the user) for condition PR00 and would then subtract this value from the table KOMV (Pricing Sales Order) field KBERT (line condition) for condition PR00 . So this formula will check what is in VK11 vs. what they changed in the PR00 pricing.

What do you think?

@Henrique, did you mean it right?

@Sven, I haven't found the field RefConType in the type of condition.

Thanks!

FGRezende.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it will work. You can create other condition to sum the diferences and showed on pricing. If the user don't change the PR00 the other condition always will be 0 (zero). But you can have differences to + or - .

The field RefConType stay on the master data on type condition.

Att,

Henrique

sbuttler77
Active Participant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In your condition type there's a field RefConType which I believe does what you want. Have you tried using this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To do this without use VK11 for ZPR0, you can create a formula on VOFM to always get the value on your table for example A701 or A70* that you are using to condition PR00. you will need get or inform the datas from system(material, sales organization, etc) to bring the Cond.record no. After that you go to KONP to bring the value. Will work.

att,

Henrique