cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual results recording for a sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

During incoming goods inspection, I want to collect 10 individual samples and, during results recording, I want to post 10 individual results for a characteristic.

Do you know exactly where do I set this ?

Regards

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All you need to do is create 10 samples. Make settings in Sampling Procedure for 10 samples. In the MIC: Control indicators: make the setting as: Individual Recording. Assign these to Inspection Plan. You can do individual recording for 10 samples for each characteristic (Based on your requirement, you can even set it for some critical characteristics). No need for Physical Samples etc.. Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If sample needs to be collect against MIC than it an standard process set the control indicators , instead of summarized recording it will be single result in quality plan aginst each MIC.

If u want each sample result value , than go for physical sample concept or use of Inspection point "Freely defined", this helps you to record the results against the no's of sample with common inspection plan.

go as per your requirement methods are available in std itself.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fernando,

I want to collect 10 individual samples and, during results recording, I want to post 10 individual results for a characteristic.

You can go with physical samples,

else go with normal inspection with inspection type 01.

create sampling procedure for 10 sample size,

in MICs control indicators tick on "Single result recording".

use these in inspection plan.

while result recording, you can enter results for 10 samples per characteristic.

If it dosent fulfill your requirement go with Physical samples.

regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

user here want to capture the data of individual physical sample against the GR - Incoming.

u suggest the sample assignment where u manually feed the value of sample in quality plan , but here the querry related to physical sample where system calculate the sapmle size automatically and user may feed the data individually.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you explored physical sample concept for this.

In physical sample you can do result rcording against each sample individually.

sample determine procedure in task list header can create physical sample for inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

exactly u need to define the Sampling Drwing Procedure in task list header.

Regards