cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the Portal Password using a link from Web dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have a requirement to change the user password from a web dynpro application which is available on a mobile device. Firstly User will log into the portal through a mobile device and after getting authenticated user will be redirected to the mobile application. Within this mobile application there will be a link to change the login password(Portal login). Can somebody tell me how can i change the portal login password from a link available within the mobile application. Looking forward for a suitable reply.

Thanks to all,

Regards,

Saby.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

Thanks for your reply..but i would also like to know can we directly use the Change Password Iview "persoUserPassword" from the portal. Can i directly Pass the URL of this iview from the portal to a "Change Password" link in the web dynpro application, so that when the user click this link he should be able to see this Iview on his/her mobile device and should be able to change the password from there. But i dont know whether this iview will appear properly on the mobile device or we have to have a custom web dynpro application for this purpose...Please reply with a suitable answer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sarabjeet Singh.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saby,

Check

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.