SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCES opening page not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Have installed AS JAVA (ERP 6.0 EHP 5 ) and done the initial settings like connection manager and Application configuration in XCM for UCES. I am using http://hostxxxx:5xx00/bdisu to launch UCES but blank page is displayed with 'ERROR' written in top and 'SAP Biller Direct' wrieen on page Title.

Please suggest if any setting is missing.

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

esameer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If I am not wrong, I believe you have done only XCM settings and not the rest of the settings like UME parameters in the J2EE servers configtool.

Regards,

Samir

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

esameer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If I am not wrong, I believe you have done only XCM settings and not the rest of the settings like UME parameters in the J2EE servers configtool.

Regards,

Samir

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I missed out on one thing, have checked the default.trace of the server, you might easily get your answer there or post the content of that file here.

Regards,

Samir Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your response.

I am receiving the following logs in default.trace file.

-

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.fin.webbase.DOMUtil.getFirstChildElement(DOMUtil.java:240)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.UserManager.getPermissions(UserManager.java:243)... [see details]

General logon error for user "xxxxx". Check in XCM whether the connection data is correct, and also whether the user exists in the system. See also SAP Note 787373.

Executing function GEN_EBPP_CUSTOMER_INIT failed: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: For object EBPP_EVENT , number range interval 01 does not exist

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:516)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.... [see details]

-

Checked the connection manager settings and working correctly. The user trying for weblogin also exists in backend ISU system.

Please advice if further settings are missing.

thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

It appears that the problem lies in the backend configuration in your case, can you try putting an external breakpoint in the backend function module "GEN_EBPP_CUSTOMER_INIT" with the same user whcih you are using as a JCo user in XCM.

This way whenever you run the java application and the function module is used it will stop at the break point and you or your ABAP team might locate the cause.

Please check the object EBPP_EVENT as well, it appears from the message that the number range being used is not defined.

Please also check if the user you are trying to use has a business partner associated with it which has valid data such as a contract account and contracts.

Let me know if it works!

Regards,

Samir Kulkarni

Edited by: Samir Kulkarni on Dec 15, 2011 1:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sameer for your help.

Finally the UCES login issue got solved with the help of abaper doing debugging. Need to add business partner to user in backend via goto-->references. It didn't work earlier though BP reference was added to reference user uces_ref.

Regards,

Ravindra

0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Is there any chance to give one more additional field CA number also under BP number while user registering. Kindly help me.

Thanks,

Deepak.