cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal GUI Error- Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing Internal GUI Error, when creating new Integration Process Object.When i try to create a new Integration Process

object under a new name space,Unexpected Exception message is displaying and also when i try to open already created IP under some other name space same error message is displaying.

In Admistration page i have found a lock for this so i removed the lock and try again same error message is displayed and new lock is created .

Pls,help me resolve this issue.

Regard's

Preethi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can select and delete the required locked object. then you will try to refreshing the JNLP files. It will basically refresh your ESR cache.

Goto Administration >> Java Web start administration >> Restore Archives.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

i selected the lock and removed the lock and also i have Restore Archive. Even no luck same issue is existing.

Regard's

Preethi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1. your can do a refresh from the menu itself else use the link http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

2. Also perform full SXI_CACHE refresh.

3. go through swwl transaction if IP there to delete old one and perform full SXI_CACHE refresh.

hope it will work.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the Full Cache Refresh but even now i am not able to create a new IP or open already created IP .Unexpected exception msg is displaying.

Can any one give someother idea to solve this problem.

Regard's

Preethi.