cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - 2 Step picking with destination bin change in Stor Type 200

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a strange business requirement which I want to meet with standard functionality. In order to meet the requirement I'm using 2-Step picking from source -> SType 200 -> Production Supply Area.

SType 200 in this case represents "trains" which are used to deliver the items to the PSA. During the first TO to remove stock from storage, I want to be able to change the destination bin in SType 200 to represent which train/carriage the inventory has been placed on. Then I want to create a second TO from 200/Train_A to the destination PSA.

It all works except I cannot seem to change the destination bin in 200. I've configured to allow destination change during putaway but I cannot seem to do in in the confirm TO transations LT11/LT13.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Regards,

Mark.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have the same type of  requirement. Could you please explain in details how can  I acheive the 2 step picking for production?

Thanks in advance

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was trying to do 2-step confirmation as well which doesn't allow bin change, and I was trying to use Confirm single item instead of Confirm TO transaction. Now I'm not and can change the bin no problem.