Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docnum of generated Idoc in File2Idoc scenario

gabor_hornyak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have a file2Idoc scenario and I would like to see in PI the docnum of the Idoc generated in the target backend system.

In sxmb_moni I ve found an IdocOutbound entry in the soap header but that docnum does not exist in the target system (the Idoc is there but with a different docnum). Actually I dont know what docnum it is as I couldnt find it in the pi system as well.

Its easy to identify the Idoc by timestamp in our dev system however it is not an option in the prod system where we have 10000 msg an hour

So how can I find out in PI which Idoc has been created in the target system?

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

gabor_hornyak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sharabish:

I didnt understand option1

what do you mean by correlating msg id and the created Idoc?

option2:

we have ale audit but it is scheduled late in the night and I need info during the day

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The options you have is

1. Use the message ID and then correlate the created IDoc and the message in PI

2. try using IDoc acknowledgement - http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df5...

gabor_hornyak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Priyanka: in idx5 I can see the message however the Idoc number is not the one as in the target system so based on that info I cant identify the Idoc in the target

Carme: with your solution I can identify the Idoc in the target system but not in pi. It assumes that I can log into the target system.

Anyway it can be used to find the proper Idoc and it was a very helpful answer so the 6 rew pt are yours

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can identify it in your target sistem.

Message id is saved In the header of your idoc (table EDIDC , field ARCKEY)

You can see it in header idoc information in WE02.

Regards,

Carme

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to idx5 transaction and check the idoc number for the respective message.

Please refer the below links

Regards,

Priyanka