cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a table in Z-copy of Std FI script F110_PRENUM_CHCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I need to create table in Main window of above script's Z-version. But if i use BOX command then complete window comes under the box which also contains hard coded text.

I thought of creating a new window and putting following details from MAIN Window to new window to create a table :-

<K>Document Number,,Amount,,Vendor Invoice Ref,,Deductions,,Net Amt</>

&ZDOCNUM&,, &ZAMOUNT_BSAK&,,&ZVNDR_INVREF_BSAK&,,&ZDED_AMT&,,

&ZAMOUNT_BSAK&

But i couldn't create a new window and also the Element id is 525 for above code for which std.Program RFFOUS_C is being used which cannot be modified.

Any

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate your requirement. What are you trying to achieve here..?

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nabheet,

i need to insert following tabular format in Main window of ZF110_PRENUM_CHC :-

Sr. No. Document number Amount (Rs.) Vendor Invoice reference Deductions Net Amount

Now for this i had created a new Variable Window " GRID" and Pasted the code given in previous threadfrom MAIN window to

GRID window. After that i got a message 1 "In form ZF110_PRENUM_CHC / window GRID , the element 525 (Line items) is missing" Though i have added /E 525 in GRID window.

I also did changes in ZRFFORI01(Z-Copy of RFFORI01) where i replaced the standard code :-

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

element = hlp_ep_element

function = 'APPEND'

EXCEPTIONS

window = 1

element = 2.

IF sy-subrc EQ 2.

err_element-fname = t042e-zforn.

err_element-fenst = 'GRID'.

err_element-elemt = hlp_ep_element.

err_element-text = text_525.

COLLECT err_element.

ENDIF.

I changed the err_element-fenst to GRID which was previously MAIN.

Even then i am getting same error message and Defective output(i.e Table is not getting generated).

Once this is done ....i need to display the table in GRID format.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have added a new window where are youpassing the window name...? new window name so that it can identify to which window to write to.

Thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nabheet,

i am passing the window name(GRID) there in code given above.....

this is Z-Copy of Std.Program RFFORI01....if u have any idea as to how i should change code in this driver program.then pls assist me on d same

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

now i am thinking of doing changes in MAIN window only ....but along wid the table there is some hard coded texts at the top of table....so wen i use BOX command...that text also gets included in the BOX.

Box command i am using is this :-

We have settled the items listed below with the enclosed check for payment &REGUH-VBLNR&, subject to the goods and services supplied and the invoice therefore being in order. ( HARD CODED TEXTS that comes inside Box along wid table given below).

POSITION WINDOW

POSITION XORIGIN '-0.5' CH YORIGIN '-0.25' LN

SIZE WIDTH '+0.4' CH HEIGHT +1 LN

BOX FRAME 8 TW

BOX HEIGHT '1.2' LN INTENSITY 20

Document Number Amount Vendor Invoice Ref Deductions Net Amt

&ZDOCNUM& &ZAMOUNT_BSAK& &ZVNDR_INVREF_BSAK& &ZDED_AMT& &ZAMOUNT_BSAK&

I want to exclude this text from the box. is it possible to apply a box to certain table of a MAIN WINDOW and excluding the remaining texts ??

Edited by: Ajay84 on Dec 1, 2011 2:39 PM

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In write_form we have a parameter WINDOW pass the name there. where you have passed is for error log,

Nabheet

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can play with box positioning for the same.

Thanks

Nabheet