cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in URL creation in Proxy to HTTP scenario with URL parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working out on Proxy to HTTP to scenario.

I have to push data on the API link with URL parameters.

My expected target url to push data is as below.

http://202.41.205.164/rediff/getlead.dev1.php?phnum=09810552010&vendor_id=1000526828&auth=e1b27b1dcc...

But the target url getting created to push data is like below.

http://202.41.205.164/rediff/getlead.dev1.php?msgguid=040CD54E859F463CE100000077FC90D5&service=SAP_C...

Where I did the mistake? Please help me at the earliest.

Thanks,

Amit Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, seems like you activated Additional Query String Attributes. Please check in configuration of your HTTP receiver communication channel that all the checkboxes under Additional Query String Attributes are unchecked.

Regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks Martin. I solved my issue.

But just help me in below scenario. I need help desperately.

I am working out an HTTP-RFC scenarion wherein there is no xml data to be pushed.

The data will be coming in the url parameters.

Also we'll exposing our url(created by SAP PI) to 3rd party system to push data in terms of url parameters.

So how do I do mapping? Also what UDF code will contain?

Since I'm working on this kind of scenario for the first time, I need every help for doing it from scratch from you guys.

Thanks,

Amit Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You shared URL to your 3rd party customer/vendor, so by using the same URL he can send data to your PI system.

Do the mapping like normal scenarios from your source structure to target structure based on your business requirement, there is mandatory to use any UDFs.

For your reference

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks Venkata.

But I havent yet created & exposed the URL to 3rd party since I'm stucked at the mapping stage only. Configuration is also pending. How do I achieve this mapping since they will be pushing four values on URL which we'll be exposing.

What to have on source message end and how to map it with target RFC fields? What kind of UDF I should use?

Please guide me. I need it desperately.

Thanks,

Amit Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no UDF required here (if require that is on your business logic).

You can create the HTTP sender structure and do the mapping to RFC (based on your requirement, it is like noraml file to file scenario). Based on your tructure by using some HTTP client tools they will sends the data to PI.

ESR part is as usual like file to file scenario, in ID instead of file you can create HTTP sender CC.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks again Venkata.

But still I'm unable to trace it out.

If they will be pushing four values viz, uid, no1, no2, no3 then how should I do mapping with my respective RFC fields?

Only message type of four attrubutes will be enough on source message end in mapping anf RFC on target message end in mapping. Right na?

What about configuration of sender HTTP adapter?

In case of RFC to HTTP with URL parameters scenario, UDF is required then why not in case of HTTP to RFC with URL parameters scenario?

Thanks,

Amit Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your source side is having only 3 fields then you can map those 3 fields to respective fields in targetside RFC.

Remaining fields you can leave, if any of the RFC fields are mandatory then you can assign constant values in the mapping.

I am sorry In my last post i said sender cc is required, but actually for HTTP there is no need to create sender CC and sender agreement.

URL parameters are not mandatory in HTTP sender and receiver adapters configuration.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/43/64db4daf9f30b4e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh