cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check whether RFC is activated

former_member1326975
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to know whether my system is using RFC? Any way to check in the system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if you asking if XI/PI is sending/receiving RFCs, I recommend doing the following research.

Check in communication channel monitoring of runtime workbench if any communication channels of type RFC are active and running. Start transaction SXMB_IFR, open Runtime Workbench, then Component Monitoring, display components with status All, under Domain choose integration server -> adapter engine and then communication channel monitoring. Choose adapter type RFC.

Still, if you find RFC channels set up in RWB, it doesn't necessarily mean they are used by any scenario. To find out if RFC is in use, go to integration builder and do a search with Ctrl+F for receiver determinations and receiver agreements for namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions.

Regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in abap stack, check transaction SM59 - RFC destination.

In ID, use menu "find" and do a search on all your Communication Channel.

if you search RFC lookup, either you open Message Mapping and a search on standard function "conversion > RFC Lookup", or in Receiver Interface, under Operation Mapping's parameter, you should have a reference to RFCbinding (for instance) with the used CC.

regards.

Mickael